Sunday, March 20

WTF.
Someone says that I'm a show off,
keep changing the blogskin just to show off.
What the freakin' fvcking' broccoli.
I am really angry.

For: That Fvckin' idiot person.
I know that you are jealous that i know how to change a blogskin.
And I know that you don't know how.
So pity...
So sad...

and by the way,
if you hate me or done anything to blah blah this blog.
I'll fvckin' kill you.
and stab you bitch with a rusty fvckin' screwdriver so that you bitch
die because of that fvckin' tetanus
and...
you really SUCK.
Don't like me?
don't like this blog?
just Shut your fvckin' freakin' bitchin' mouth and leave.

so seeing this you want to call me a bitch??
well i tell you, I've mastered Bitchylogy and my main subject is you, the legendary Bitchy thing.
blah blah blah.
say anything you want.

FUCK THIS SHIT !
--
Ehehehe...
finishing the scolding.
this just happend because one Hin Hua de bitch say "you're a show-off. keep changing the blogksin. you know how to change i don't now arh?"
and i was like...
mad,
nuts,
angry.
--
this skin is a navigation skin.
:D
hope you like it.
--













Best wishes: